Thank you for your interest in our electrical service plans.
Whether for your place of business or your home, we have a plan for you. Our plans are designed to give you peace of mind that you and your property are safe, protected, and working at optimal performance.
Business plans can be scheduled quarterly, semi-annual, or annually depending on your type of business. Our qualified Electricians will inspect all electrical devices, lighting fixtures, and electrical equipment. Upon completion of the inspection you will receive a detailed report accompanying an estimate to complete repairs if necessary.
Here is a brief list of just a few items we look for during the commercial/Industrial inspection:
- Receptacle operation
- Switching operation
- Circuit breaker panels and switches
- Fluorescent lamps and ballasts
- Outdoor wall pack lighting
- Parking lot lighting
- Emergency lighting/ battery packs
Residential Homes usually require less frequent inspections. An Annual plan is perfect for this. Upon completion of the inspection you will receive a detailed report accompanying an estimate to complete repairs if necessary.
Here is a brief list of just a few items we look for during the Residential Home inspection:
- Receptacles and their operation
- GFCI protection where required
- Switches and their operation
- Electrical panels, and circuit breakers
- Lighting fixtures and lamps both inside and out
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detection devices
- Phone and cable lines
- Generator back up systems